Which girl group should I check next? (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
What song do you prefer from Mamamoo ?
Everything from their latest album (favorites: Destiny, Hip, 4x4ever, High Tension, I'm Your Fan), then Piano Man and gogobebe. I look forward to go through their whole discography, I'm also excited because there's so much to discover.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just writing an update because it's been almost two months since I created this topic. Two groups I changed my mind about are Mamamoo (suggested by @Hallybell) and Itzy (by @SaviorTXT) and I really like both of them, while Weki Meki (@potato @goyo) became one of my favorite groups.
yay stan mamamoo and weki meki :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Andrea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread