which group have you stanned the longest ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
A little difficult to tell since I'm uncertain about the exact dates I started stanning the two I have stanned the longest; but if my guesses are correct, I have stanned PassCode for about 21 days longer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
if it counts, i stanned wonder girls since why so lonely came out not knowing it was going to be their last comeback. if you only mean active groups then i have been a mamamoo stan for nearly 4 years now, i got into them when they released decalcomanie.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I only stanned 3 groups
2nd gen: Secret and Hello venus
3rd gen: Gfriend
I believe Gfriend was the one that I stanned longest and hardest, it also had to do with how I was way more familiar with Kpop-related topics such a charts, how to buy albums, how to promote them through social media etc.
Now I probably won't stan anyone else ever, I lost the sense of it.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hello Venus. Then a close second would be 2NE1 and 4minute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
SHINee since their debut... So 12+ years now...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SHINee since 2010
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread