Appreciation Which group is the hardest for you to pick a bias in? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would say that the group that is the hardest to pick a bias in for me would be BTS since mine is Jimin but I constantly see stuff by other members that make me like them even more
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have to admit there's only two groups that makes it hard to choose a bias in
ATEEZ and Stray kids
Like all the members are so talented especially Jongho, Hongjoong and mingi did you know jongho can crush an apple in half with his hand :bigsmile: :jenniesmug:
And I mean with Stray kids it's between Han, Seungmin, Hyunjin and I.N.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It’s always super easy to pick my bias. But txt gave me relatively the most trouble because sometimes yeonjun just serves too hard and I’m like :scree:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ateez was the group that was the most difficult for me. :maheart: It literally felt like all of them were like “Hey I’m here too and you love me so much.”
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
BLACKPINK:
All the members were my bias at some point but now I just can’t choose T^T
TXT:
Between Yeonjun, Beomgyu & HueKai ughhh they’re all amazing tbh but it’s mostly between them :sicacry:
Dreamcatcher:
Constantly going between Gahyeon and Yoohyeon :LATINAAA:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I don't really have trouble picking a bias in any of my groups but I can just go with Oh My Girl as they are the only one active :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread