Which groups/artists should have a card set? (3 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Apink!
:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Infinite, CLC, and Girlsday-I'd be the only one collecting for Girlsday I feel so I need it.

Also, multiple people would be collecting Infinite and CLC I feel so I think it'd be a good choice to make them but we need lesser known groups for trading. So Girls day would be good.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Infinite, CLC, and Girlsday-I'd be the only one collecting for Girlsday I feel so I need it.

Also, multiple people would be collecting Infinite and CLC I feel so I think it'd be a good choice to make them but we need lesser known groups for trading. So Girls day would be good.
Nature or April :taesip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
DPR
beWhy
Mino (Winner?)
Jessi
GOT7 (I´m not particularly big on them, but I don´t understand how come they were not included in the first round?)
Super Junior (they would probably not be collected by many, fair enough, but again ... legends)
Block B
Bigbang
iKON (seriously can´t understand why they weren´t in the first round as well, they are soooo important)
Oneus (they are new fair enough, but popular?)
Pentagon (I suppose they are popular but just not on here :D)
Jay Park (I don´t think he is unpopular on here?)
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
but mainly only cards that people want should be added so the poor cards don´t feel so alone when nobody wants them :(

right, Zico-boy? ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
GOT7 GOT7 GOT7 GOT7 GOT7 GOT7 GOT7 GOT7 GOT7

and CLC and Golden Child :))))
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
PassCode, Neo Japonism and Kolokol.


Seungri included?
I´ve educated myself on the issue and no, Seungri should not be included. Not because of his business with prostitutes, but because of all the other stuff he had done. The whole group should not pay the price. Taeyang and G-Dragon are especially talented and they are important personas in the industry. But I understand why Bigbang might not be included since it´s probably not that popular on here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Infinite, CLC, and Girlsday-I'd be the only one collecting for Girlsday I feel so I need it.

Also, multiple people would be collecting Infinite and CLC I feel so I think it'd be a good choice to make them but we need lesser known groups for trading. So Girls day would be good.
I'd like to get em tooo
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread