Which Groups Do You Stan? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
AOA - Chanmi, Yuna
Blackpink - Rosé
CLC - Seunghee
Oh My Girl - Seunghee, Mimi
BTS - Taehyung
Bigbang - GD, TOP
Winner - Seunghoon

Semi-stan -
(G)I-dle - Soyeon
iKon - Bobby, BI, Jinhwan
EXID - Hani, Hyelin

Soloists -
Taeyeon

Groups I'm working on -
Gfriend
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
with a group like nct i think 2/3 is enough
if they were smaller (ex. 5 ppl) then yeah i def wouldnt say i stanned the whole group if I disliked a few members but come on let me have an easy life
I don't agree but go off I guess.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread