Which hair color or hairstyle did you dislike on your biases? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't know who thought this hairstyle would a be good idea for Mino.. but it wasn't a good idea at all :chickill:
Justice for Mino's head :chickill:




Which hair colors/styles have you disliked on your biases?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Taeyong during Regulate tested me like never before, his bangs looked so stupid
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t like Suga’s hair from Danger, the color is fine but the cut and way it was styled was just a major no no :jisoosmh:
For Yunho I’ve liked all of his hair colors and cuts, if I have to pick a least favorite it would probably be his greenish hair. I love his colorful hair but I love his more natural hair colors.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,117
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,983
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
RM in canary yellow! lol NOPE! I only started biasing J-Hope recently, so can't say for him. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread