- Joined
- 24 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,599
- Reactions Received
- 6,997
- Location
- I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
Personally, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen while watching 'The Half-Blood Prince'. Not only was the plot really carefully threaded together and showcased very masterfully done tension, I could also feel this being the turning point for the series more mature road. I found the characters matured quite a lot in this instalment of the series, and we got some great development of major side characters. Maybe I am biased since Draco is one of my favourite characters, but I was so interested in him throughout the entire movie. I eat Draco content up like it's my last meal, I swear.. Anyway, the entire scene of Draco not being able to kill Dumbledore and Snape interfering will never fail to make me emotional. The acting was superb, you could feel Draco breaking under the pressure of Voldy and his father and everybody else, and the reveal of Snape being the half-blood prince.. whew. Even if I knew of it beforehand, it never fails to get me. Just.. amazing movie. Amazing reveal. Amazing plot. Amazing Draco content.
The cinematography was also fantastic, and I admire the way Harry Potter movies usually have such dark, murky settings, without making you feel like you are trapped in a well. Beautifully done lighting, camera shots, CGI effects, etc etc.
This will always remain my favourite movie of the series, and when I read the book this weekend, I cannot wait to gain additional information and see the story from a slightly different alignment.
The cinematography was also fantastic, and I admire the way Harry Potter movies usually have such dark, murky settings, without making you feel like you are trapped in a well. Beautifully done lighting, camera shots, CGI effects, etc etc.
This will always remain my favourite movie of the series, and when I read the book this weekend, I cannot wait to gain additional information and see the story from a slightly different alignment.