Which hiatus group(s) would you like see comeback? (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,948
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
NOIR, ROMEO, VIXX, Cignature, Just them for now. Unless I forgetting groups....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,562
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,938
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
We're getting spoiled with a concert and probably more stuff after Queendom 2 is over, which is good. I also need an actual comeback too for them,

Also, I will continue to wait for that Dawon X Yeonjung subunit debut (part of me does not want them to be ballad subunit because that is too predictable) :pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m still holding on to the hope of Hotshot coming back since they aren’t officially disbanded :sanapray: But I’m 99.9% sure that will never happen.:bigcatcry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread