Which house would GoT characters be in Hogwarts? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,027
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I am gonna start off with:

Tyrion - Ravenclaw
Ramsay Bolton - Gryffindor (A really fucked up one, but the insane bravery he shows can't be anything but gryffindor)
Ned Stark-Ravenclaw
Catelyn Stark-Hufflepuff, maybe?

Can't think of any others right now-Jon n Dany don't really fit in any Hogwarts houses, I think.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ned Stark-Ravenclaw
Catelyn Stark-Hufflepuff, maybe?

Can't think of any others right now-Jon n Dany don't really fit in any Hogwarts houses, I think.
Jon is hufflepuff I think, He has a lot of loyalty.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
but Jamie is a question for me

gryffindor or hufflepuff? :hmm:
He sounds like a gryffindor to me. He can't be hufflepuff, he killed the king he swore to protect!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You probably saw @notthatmarko response with ravenclaw in it and got the idea from him, you could've honored him by mentioning but u didn't, guess you aren't as much of a Stark as you'd like to be
Wut? Sorry, I have not seen that post!
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Off i'm really bad at this, all i know is I'm a hufflepuff

Samwell Tarlly would probably be Raveclaw or Gryfindor, smn like Hermione
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,027
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
He sounds like a gryffindor to me. He can't be hufflepuff, he killed the king he swore to protect!
I thot the same thing but he's a bit like Harry's dad, maybe- or Slytherin like Snape.

Both I think would work. (If the hat gives Jaime the choice, he would choose Gryffindor bcos he thinks of himself as a hero. If not he's in Slytherin.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread