Which idol could you NOT handle in a fansign? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Because they flirt too much or because they're your bias or they're too cute etc


I think my brain will stop functioning if I got a fansign to talk to Jihoon
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains and shika

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
s.coups tbh cause he's so flirty and so cute and generally so finee omg i think i'd pass out the moment he'd say a single word to me
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Removing the idea of them being flirty because that's an odd interaction in itself, I probably won't be able to handle every single one of the members, regardless if they were my biases or not.
And my mind would likely blank and I'd end up saying gibberish because internally I'd be too excited to have met them and would barely be able to focus.

In other words, I'd probably make it too obivous that I'm a fanboy of them and make the moment feel a bit awkward.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wooyoung and San are both major flirts in fansigns. I saw one where San was just telling someone how beautiful they were and was just fangirling when it wasn’t even me being complimented. :jisoosmh: Also if any of them smiled at me I’d malfunction:llama_shook: So pretty much anyone lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread