Appreciation Which idol hair colors do you miss? (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Onew's cherry blossom hair - I'm not usually one for crazy hair colors, but it fit him so well




........I would also love to see Yunho with the long hair again....it probably wouldn't look the same as when he was a bit younger, but, I can't help but be a sucker for it


 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I want a comeback for Mingyu's blue hair please! :maheart:

Image result for mingyu seventeen blue hair gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread