Which idol would you fight? (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So as the title says, which idol would you fight? You can love them and want to fight them at the same time, it happens.

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC, I'd want to FIGHT Taemin that WEIRD ASS BITCH BUT then i'D ALSO pepper him with kisses and hugs after just because he's a baby.


FOR WHAT REASON DID I MAKE THIS TOPIC? IDK
:yolk::yolk::pepeslippy::pepeslippy:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
So as the title says, which idol would you fight? You can love them and want to fight them at the same time, it happens.

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC, I'd want to FIGHT Taemin that WEIRD ASS BITCH BUT then i'D ALSO pepper him with kisses and hugs after just because he's a baby.


FOR WHAT REASON DID I MAKE THIS TOPIC? IDK
:yolk::yolk::pepeslippy::pepeslippy:
you'd want to fight with D.O in his bed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread