Which idol would you want to live with, if you had a choice? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
that´s an interesting question. one would tend to answer with their bias, so I´m not going to.
I´d say Leeteuk, he can cook and clean for me as much as he wants to as long as it makes him happy.
Maybe Xiumin. I like having a clean flat, I hate cleaning though and I was born with no ability or passion to cook.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
one of the "moms" of the group like seonghwa from ateez
mainly becacuse I'm not sure I could take care of myself lmao
I always imagne Seonghwa´s panicked face whenever the boys do anything questionable during a vlive :D. "no, guys we have talked about this! don´t ... please, no" :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Before her bullying scandal, I would've said Jimin from AOA, but.. nope! I pick PARK Jimin - not because he's my bias, but because he's so soft and sweet and he cares about others... he'd be a great roommate boyfriend. (haha almost idol-zoned him... but then he keeps fan-zoning us ARMY, so...)
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Baekhyun. I can cook, he can clean. He can eat the beef, I can eat the chicken breast. He can eat the desserts, I can eat the chillies. He can eat the strawberries, I can eat the cucumbers. We're opposite in these regards lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread