Which idols did you have as an avatar ? And why ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Which idols did you have as an avatar ? It is the same idol since the beginning or do you change regularly ?

And why did you choose one idol ? Because they are your bias ? For their visual or something else ? Are they even from one of your bias groups ?

I got four avatars since I am here :
Apink Naeun ( because she is my bias with Bomi and a sweetheart)
BTS Jimin ( I love him the same way that I love Naeun)
Cherry Bullet Haeyoon ( because she is my bias and a wonderful singer but she is underrated and nugu so it was also a way to highlight her)
Mamamoo Wheein ( because she is my bias and because her beauty is unique)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't remember, I change mine often I think. They're usually my bias, I can't think of any I've had that aren't tbh. The last 2 were Jonghyun and Ten, which are. Although thinking about it I might have had Taemin once? He's not my bias but I adore him anyways.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Well, here I've only had Eyedi. Other sites it's been various TVXQ members and formers, various Shinhwa members; chose because both are my bias groups. Other times it's because I just discovered them or I really like a recent shoot they did - Eyedi, Ailee, Yoon Mi Rae, Verbal Jint, Rain...
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I've had quite a dew dps. Normally, they have to match my aesthetics so that plays a large factor into deciding my dp as well. Ones I can remember:

Taeyeon - one of my favourite kpop soloists and idols of all time
Joy - she used to be my ub of my ubs. She still is but the list has expanded since then ^^
Irene - her visuals are just so beautiful and I adore her
Jeno - I have a slight attraction to Jeno. He just does things to me :nekoshy:
IU - again, one of my favourite kpop soloists. She's just a beautiful person, inside and out
Yeri - because Yeri deserves all the love
Choerry - LCM best Loona solo (along with Heart Attack, ViVid and Let Me In but that's a discussion for another time)
Eunji - the creme de la creme of all my biases. She's one of my ubs and I haven't given my love for Apink or Eunji enough appreciation on KS before.

The only people on here who aren't my bias are Irene, Yeri and Jeno. But I don't consider myself to have biases for RV and NCT Dream because I love them all so much.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I had 3, each of them were my ultimate biases at the time. First it was NCT Taeyong, then NCT Taeil, then LOONA Haseul. I chose my pictures to fit with my blue aesthetic.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I had Felix as my first dp, because I thought he was really pretty lmao
Then I had a couple of Hyungwon memes. I liked memes
After Hyungwon came Vernon, because of him in glasses!!!
Then Kun because he's a cutie. Then my drawing of Kun.
Then came another meme, but not Hyungwon. Bang Chan.
Then it was pink-haired Brain, but then I made an edit of not pink haired Brain, so that's my dp now. I was trying to match my badges lol
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I had Fiestar Yezi a lot, just because I liked her. There were some cute ones and that aggressive rapping one that made me seem angrier than I actually was, right @Ozymandias? :jenniesmug:

And recently I have had Heize ones. I don't really deviate much otherwise.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I had Fiestar Yezi a lot, just because I liked her. There were some cute ones and that aggressive rapping one that made me seem angrier than I actually was, right @Ozymandias? :jenniesmug:

And recently I have had Heize ones. I don't really deviate much otherwise.
Heize and Yezi ? Taste. :nekolove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hmm...it’s usually my bias (like 99% girl groups) and it has to match the aesthetic I’m going for. For the most part it’s been:
IU
Yooa, Jihyo, Seunghee OMG
Yuna- Itzy
Sana - Twice
Irene - Red Velvet
I’ve only ever had one male idol as my avatar and it was Haechan of NCT but that’s because I’m soft for him
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Talking about the idols I currently have in my avatar is offtopic. The previous dps only had JiU. She is very cheerful, acting like a fake maknae. I loved her for her personality. Unfortunately, the turn of events during the recent comeback disappointed me to the extent that whenever I looked at my dp, I felt the same nasty feeling of disappointment; so I replaced it.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i usually have my favourite members from my favourite groups (kim lip, taeyeon, sunmi) and i don't change my dp that often. the visual thing isn't important to me when it comes to the idol i have, but when choosing the gif/picture i have on my dp i always try to search for one that goes well with the badge arrangement/signature.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread