- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
Leeteuk (of SuJu) comes to mind, his father later killed his own parents. He had been an alcoholic and Leeteuk said he was often "physically disciplined" as a child.
Suga, I remember ,had a difficult relationship with his father. He was scared of him and his father didn´t support his dream of becoming a rapper. (I don´t know if he was abused though, but I they didn´t get along).
I mean, most idols were not supported by their parents immediately and I think we can understand why. Imagine your child coming home and saying "I am gonna quit school and become and idol!" How absurd does it sound? You can be as supportive as you want, but the world is a harsh place and not many can say "wow, yes! let´s do it" because frankly the financial situation of the family might not be the best or they simply might be doubtful about their own child´s skills. I mean, have you ever been to a children´s play? :D They all think they will become actors, but honestly??? :D
Suga, I remember ,had a difficult relationship with his father. He was scared of him and his father didn´t support his dream of becoming a rapper. (I don´t know if he was abused though, but I they didn´t get along).
I mean, most idols were not supported by their parents immediately and I think we can understand why. Imagine your child coming home and saying "I am gonna quit school and become and idol!" How absurd does it sound? You can be as supportive as you want, but the world is a harsh place and not many can say "wow, yes! let´s do it" because frankly the financial situation of the family might not be the best or they simply might be doubtful about their own child´s skills. I mean, have you ever been to a children´s play? :D They all think they will become actors, but honestly??? :D