- Joined
- 21 May 2020
- Messages
- 475
- Reactions Received
- 821
- Location
- new world
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,258
- Fandom
- Fuse
- Ship
When I was younger, I used to watch a bunch of horror films with my older sister and because of that, I developed a fear of zombies, ghosts and aliens. I couldn't even sleep without any lights because my brain would pick up on random stimuli in the dark and associate it with a scary figure or something 
Even if you aren't afraid of any of them, which do you think would be worse/the most annoying to deal with?
Personally I think they're all pretty terrible but at least zombies are materialistic beings so I'd like to think they're easier to k-word. Ghosts are probably able to fly through walls and pick up random stuff to freak you out so I'd put them as the second most terrifying being, and then aliens are just unpredictable since they could take on literally any form and who knows, maybe there's an alien out there that resembles a zombie ghost so I think they're the scariest out of the three
Even if you aren't afraid of any of them, which do you think would be worse/the most annoying to deal with?
Personally I think they're all pretty terrible but at least zombies are materialistic beings so I'd like to think they're easier to k-word. Ghosts are probably able to fly through walls and pick up random stuff to freak you out so I'd put them as the second most terrifying being, and then aliens are just unpredictable since they could take on literally any form and who knows, maybe there's an alien out there that resembles a zombie ghost so I think they're the scariest out of the three