- Joined
- 7 July 2022
- Messages
- 6,154
- Reactions Received
- 4,718
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 17,379
- Fandom
- PlryWnxyMYBlink
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm a Pepsi guy.
I didn't like Coke as much because it felt like a layer of film was left on my tongue after drinking. But, I guess I got used to it as I became older....? 😕
However, if I go to a restaurant and find out they have both Pepsi and Coke, I choose Pepsi.
I didn't like Coke as much because it felt like a layer of film was left on my tongue after drinking. But, I guess I got used to it as I became older....? 😕
However, if I go to a restaurant and find out they have both Pepsi and Coke, I choose Pepsi.