I hate district 9 with a PASSION but compared to the other two it looks like Jimmy johns next to a peanut butter sandwhich.
True ☺☺☺☺Hey District9 is actually amazing compare to the other 2 songs. Plus the chorus is amazing
It's a hot topic bcuz they dragged my kings into this mess and made it another markyong and rest construction site, transformers roll out, 2001 cheap produced song. Even Lucas didn't deserve to be in this catastropheJopping is hot topic eh? xd
I don't think i have heard District 7, but Simon Says is NCT's song like? I don't usually like NCT's songs and Simon Says doesn't change that.
Ah District 9 is Stray Kids song. It's kinda boring to me, many boy groups do hard-hitting kpop songs like these like MonstaX, but it doesn't always stand out of crowd and just feels like same song. They have better rap than NCT's though.
Simon Says is worst it doesn't rly have remeedable things for me. I actually like Jopping most of these, it's biggest problem is cringiness not how it sounds I mostly like instrumental.