Which IVE song is the best released so far? (1 Viewer)

Best release so far?


  • Total voters
    12

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
It's hard to think about ngl bc IVE hasn't released a bad or okay title tbh (besides maybe Kitch but Kitch's chorus is so catchy so that kind of saves it despite the verses being weak).

I think my ranking is:
  1. Love Dive
  2. I AM
  3. Eleven
  4. After Like
  5. Kitch
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I pick Love Dive because I love the song and I also love the concept!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread