Which kpop idol fits your ideal type the best? (1 Viewer)

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mmmh...maybe Minhyun!
Gentle, caring and charming ~
and tidy.

 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Yoona, Tzuyu, Nayoung Chipmunk, Seolhyun, Yeonwoo.
I had a hunch it would involve these idols. I've seen you a lot on AKP (not to sound weird even though that does sound weird).

I just want to say, you have incredibly good taste sir.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread