Which male idol is a muscle babygirl? (1 Viewer)

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
yes minhyuk is muscle bbygirl i see it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
It's Lee Minhyuk!!
​
Do you know how effing attractive that was to me. I usually prefer average to slim build guys who are effeminate or feminine. Just look at most of my bias LOL. So, when I saw that I felt something inside. He'd been on my radar a lonnggggggg time ago when BtoB was in the "prime" or "hallyu wave" period and I always liked him. But when I saw him after years of him maturing WHHHHHHEW. I was going to say Wonho but nah this title is most DEFINITELY Minhyuk's.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Also, Wooyoung of Ateez is a bit of a "muscle" bbg. He is king of bbygirlism in male idols.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Oh I thought this was going to be about Wonho xd

min def is tho
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Do you know how effing attractive that was to me. I usually prefer average to slim build guys who are effeminate or feminine. Just look at most of my bias LOL. So, when I saw that I felt something inside. He'd been on my radar a lonnggggggg time ago when BtoB was in the "prime" or "hallyu wave" period and I always liked him. But when I saw him after years of him maturing WHHHHHHEW. I was going to say Wonho but nah this title is most DEFINITELY Minhyuk's.
I can always trust your taste Jewel :pepedaddy: :lucastwerk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I JUST THOUGHT OF MOONBIN OMFG. Someone on twitter pointed it outtttt.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread