Which manga series is your favorite? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I was inspired by @nyaovii's thread and because I was actually looking at some manga last night :lisalaugh:

But anyways, I really love Dengeki Daisy. It's so cute, hilarious, and even heart wrenching at times. I haven't read it in such a long time and I stumbled upon some pictures of it on Pinterest last night :sanapray:

Anyways, which manga is your favorite?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Please stan these two idiots thanks :sanapray:

 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I really like Girl Got Game because I love the story and I also like Assassination Classroom which I am reading at the moment. I love how it can be both serious and funny at times
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I mean I've really only BEGUN reading Tokyo Ghoul but I have to say I really like it a lot. I haven't read many other mangas except for online and I can't remember the names of them but you bet your ass they were GUILTY pleasure ones.
 
Joined
18 April 2021
Messages
24
Reactions Received
21
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't read manga anymore, but FMA and Fruits Basket are my fav. Oh and Ouran High School Host Club. Those 3 are probably one of the few where I actually finish reading them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread