- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
^ As the title says
Do you think there’s a certain member from your ult group that really shines in variety shows a little more than the others?
In Seventeen Seungkwan is often considered to be the best (and I think he does the best as well but his sense of humor isn’t for everyone). I also think DK does really well, he’ll do or say something so unexpected and makes me crack up all the time.
Do you think there’s a certain member from your ult group that really shines in variety shows a little more than the others?
In Seventeen Seungkwan is often considered to be the best (and I think he does the best as well but his sense of humor isn’t for everyone). I also think DK does really well, he’ll do or say something so unexpected and makes me crack up all the time.