Which milestone will I reach first? Poll included (1 Viewer)

Which will come first?


  • Total voters
    5

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's been a while since I took note of any KPS milestone during my time here but I'm rapidly approaching 3 at near the same time :wimwim:

Will it be 20K posts first or 100K reaction score? :wimwim:
ozy.JPG


Or will it be the dark horse- 3K profile views :lisalaugh:
ozy2.JPG


Also which of these do you value more for yourself? Or is it points? :jisoosmh:

Poll included.

Personally, reaction score is my favorite but I do think with the card game, 3K profile views is happening first :yolk:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I think profile views with everybody hunting cards :wimwim:
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Definitely the views first and then I think 100k reactions if you can farm them quickly :rosesmug:
I value points the most because I want a frame. I've been thinking about donating but at the same time I'm like, or I can earn them by being active so idk yet
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think profile views with everybody hunting cards :wimwim:
My profile views haven't climbed this fast in a year :wimwim:
Card poachers always on the lookout :lisalaugh:

Definitely the views first and then I think 100k reactions if you can farm them quickly :rosesmug:
I value points the most because I want a frame. I've been thinking about donating but at the same time I'm like, or I can earn them by being active so idk yet
I used to value points the least coz they were useless for the longest time :nayeonisdone:
I guess they're useful now lol but I still value reaction score the most.
Might have to do some reaction sajaegi thru profile posts to boost my posts to likes ratio :rosesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
3K no question, especially considering you get a free view every time you get a card (and 2 every time you trade) :lisalaugh:
I feel profile views goes under the radar a lot since you don't see it in threads under the username :lisalaugh:
I remember I was so close to overtaking karina like a year ago but since then she has obviously widened the gap :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
where is the superior achievement which is 3rd minhyun card :irenecrazy:
If our 4 way trade went through I'd have voluntarily gotten W1 Minhyun, indirectly making it the 4th time :irenecrazy::reallysadcat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Profile views 100%.

You'll hit 3K today.
:jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Profile views 100%.

You'll hit 3K today.
:jenniesmug:
Seems like it :lisalaugh:
Back in the day some of my friends would go through all pages in my profile and like every post and comment, I'd wake up to 400 notifs :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread