Which non top tier group do you wish will hit big success with their next comeback? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'd also like to add CLC since others have mentioned them. I know they had success this comeback since their album sales increased and they received two wins, but I I hope they have even more success with their next comeback. ^^
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'd also like to add CLC since others have mentioned them. I know they had success this comeback since their album sales increased and they received two wins, but I I hope they have even more success with their next comeback. ^^
Yeah I hope they can keep the momentum and even improve it with the next comeback
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I really hope fromis_9 does, they deserve it
If they continue with songs like Love Bomb I'm sure they can gather more and more attention :sanapray:
I see intellectuals here.

O really really hope fromis keeps growing like it did with Love Bomb in their next comeback. :sanapray:
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Loona, of course. Butterfly has gotten a really good response, especially in SK, and hopefully they get a show win before they're done promoting it. I'm concerned that the planned ballad album that comes next might kill their momentum because fans typically don't respond well to gg ballads, and the ballad audience among the general public doesn't know Loona, but I will have faith in BBC and Jaden until I have reason not to.

For as good a group as they are, Dreamcatcher's metrics are really underwhelming, even if they do manage to grow every year. I see them as comparable in quality to a group like WJSN, which is currently banging on the door of the top 6 or so groups, but DC's numbers just don't match up. I think they could surprise people with the right cb, but I also have a feeling they would have to drop the rock motif in order to do so, which they have done quite well on b-sides but not on their titles.

I think WekiMeki flew under the radar last year with a very good album in February and a very good cb in October. Hopefully they get some more attention, plus I wouldn't mind seeing more of Doyeon.

I also hope ShaFla has a good comeback with a not-shitty title track name. With the demise of Melody Day and 9Muses, the gg world is really hurting for strong vocal groups.

And while it couldn't be coming at a worse time, I really want Sonamoo's upcoming cb to get some attention. They've put out some great music over the years but have suffered from terrible management and lack of an identifiable concept. They are among the more talented ggs out there but probably closer to disbandment than recognition at this point.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread