Which of these sounds most appealing? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
More food threads :pepesmug: The options are African Peanut Soup, Spicy Cumin Lamb, Shoyu Chicken, Korean Ground Pork Soup, Beef Stew with Potatoes, NYC Street Cart Chicken and Rice, or Taco Rice skillet?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Korean ground pork soup
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I've had all of these or similar, except for the peanut soup. Sadly, I haven't had much African food before T^T Except for, like, Moroccan and Egyptian and stuff. So I'll go with that out of curiosity.
The beef stew might be different than anything you’ve had, it’s not a typical western beef stew. It’s a beef stew with Chinese spices :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how about sth vegan... :runrunrun:
There aren’t a lot of vegan foods that I’d pick over non vegan ones. In fact I can’t think of any vegan meals I’d make often for dinner. It’s too limiting for me.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ooh, my mum used to make stew like that growing up actually, haha. We're Chinese, so things would get a bit fusion-y sometimes.
Then it might be familiar. I'm not Chinese so I didn't grow up with Chinese flavors, the only beef stews I've had were ones that most Americans/Westerners would think of :haylul: I only started experiencing them because as I got into kpop I researched more about Asian cooking.
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread