Which of these would you choose to never need to do again? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Drink water or sleep? But if you pick sleep, you don't get all those free hours back, its as if you did sleep but didn't need to experience it yourself.

Those are two things I'd love to never need to do again :lisalaugh: But I'd pick never need to sleep. Sleep is annoying, and while it would be nice to not be thirsty as often as I am, it offends me less than sleep.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Sleep since my body doesn't want to do it half the time :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,795
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
drink water bc I don't function well on little sleep
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,143
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
wait I'm confused why would anybody choose sleep in that situation if you didn't get all those hours back
like what would one be doing if one didn't need sleep but still couldn't get those hours back?

like for the water one I would assume that "never needing to do something" would imply that I would never need to be hydrated ever again and thus I would obtain the benefits of being hydrated 24/7 right?
why wouldn't that same theory hold for sleep?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wait I'm confused why would anybody choose sleep in that situation if you didn't get all those hours back
like what would one be doing if one didn't need sleep but still couldn't get those hours back?

like for the water one I would assume that "never needing to do something" would imply that I would never need to be hydrated ever again and thus I would obtain the benefits of being hydrated 24/7 right?
why wouldn't that same theory hold for sleep?
Getting that many hours back every day would just be too op. I personally would pick sleep because I hate the process of falling asleep, so I’d be happier if I never needed to deal with that specific step again. And I’m going off the assumption that I wouldn’t deal with tiredness which would be awesome. Never needing to hunt for water while be great too though.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread