COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Which of these would you rather have? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
These are all desserts we brought back from my trip. 3 are Slavic and 1 is Turkish.

1. Turkish delight- definitely the most well known. Soft, chewy, and usually has powdered sugar. Can have many flavors.
1715103191520.jpeg

2. Pastila-often compared to marshmallow, but with a different texture and taste. Not as chewy, but not exactly crunchy. Vaguely reminiscent of meringue too, but not fully crunchy. Can have many flavors too, often with fruit.
1715103417869.jpeg

3. Tulskiyi Priyaniki- Reminiscent of gingerbread (but surprisingly with no ginger) this cookie is made with a honey dough then covered with glaze. The ones in stores are commonly made with molds and originate from the city of Tula (about 2.5 hours away from Moscow). Typically they have filling inside, usually jam but others can be used. Can be a bit dry when sitting for a while, but fresher ones are not really that dry at all.

1715103638747.jpeg

4. Marmalade- not to be confused with the jam type thing, these are candies usually sold in citrus flavors. They are gummy candies coated with sugar.
1715103803966.jpeg

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I have tried two of these so I wanna try something new… the marshmallow things :nekoshy:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
looove turkish delight <3 pryaniki are lovely too, they are so nostalgic to me cause we used to always have them at home but i dont think ive ever had jam filled ones strangely

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looove turkish delight <3 pryaniki are lovely too, they are so nostalgic to me cause we used to always have them at home but i dont think ive ever had jam filled ones strangely
What were yours filed with? Or were they not filled at all?

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no filling at all, i feel like im missing out :bulbasip:
Are they the ones that look like a half dome or a bar like in mine? If half dome I actually prefer those, though I’m not sure those are from Tula at all. They have more of a spiced taste imo and less of a honey spice one, but I kind of prefer them. Both are delicious though :sanapray:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Either marmalade or pastila :susPepe:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
💀𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞💀
I see all and will eat all!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread