Which one do you prefer..? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
do you use anything else? :dubuthink:
Here, Discord, YouTube and Twitch are my extent of "social media" accounts as I'm far from the type to make sporadic posts without a reason which is kind of the behaviour you need to manage a social media account properly
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I think Telegram is mostly popular in west Asia and around Russia. I live in that region so I use it and gotta say it's got way better options than Whatsapp.
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t use either one :nekosweat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gud_bam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread