Which one is cuter? (1 Viewer)

Which one do you like better?

  • R2-D2

    Votes: 6 54.5%
  • BB-8

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ah right you like the pretty boy complex characters :susPepe:
Even now, Vader just seems a lot cooler than Kylo. They did make Anakin kinda an edgelord tho which is why many people don't like him as much. And Kylo is emo for no reason lmao.
Although I like the prequels most, Anakin was definitely better as Vader than Anakin.

Kylo is just pathetic lol.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Although I like the prequels most, Anakin was definitely better as Vader than Anakin.

Kylo is just pathetic lol.
Kylo as extreme edgelord, Rey as Mary Sue and Tumblr shippers going crazy smh. I wish I could delete the new trilogy entirely. Except BB8 of course :sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Kylo as extreme edgelord, Rey as Mary Sue and Tumblr shippers going crazy smh. I wish I could delete the new trilogy entirely. Except BB8 of course :sanapray:
It has some good parts for me. I like both Finn and Poe. And ofc BB-8. But I don't have good read on Rey even now.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It has some good parts for me. I like both Finn and Poe. And ofc BB-8. But I don't have good read on Rey even now.
Finn would've made a far more compelling protagonist tbh, a stormtrooper turned good, defying fate/destiny with his choices. Instead of Rey who's great with the Force from the start, turns out to be Palpatine's granddaughter smh :welp:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Finn would've made a far more compelling protagonist tbh, a stormtrooper turned good, defying fate/destiny with his choices. Instead of Rey who's great with the Force from the start, turns out to be Palpatine's granddaughter smh :welp:
Yea, I have been loving Finn's journey and character growth. I dont dislike Rey either, but her motives and decisions seem lot more unclear to me. There is some fun in that I guess, like I was bit scared she was going to go to dark side for a moment. Still, it's somewhat hard to downright like her as I'm constantly big question mark about her.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yea, I have been loving Finn's journey and character growth. I dont dislike Rey either, but her motives and decisions seem lot more unclear to me. There is some fun in that I guess, like I was bit scared she was going to go to dark side for a moment. Still, it's somewhat hard to downright like her as I'm constantly big question mark about her.
I never felt she'd turn to the Dark Side anyway, there never was any indication to show she was getting that temptation lol, it seemed too far fetched. Maybe if they went all Daenerys Targaryen on her :wimwim:
And like I never worried about her or feared she might be in trouble/face consequences. I knew she'd escape unscathed everytime lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I never felt she'd turn to the Dark Side anyway, there never was any indication to show she was getting that temptation lol, it seemed too far fetched. Maybe if they went all Daenerys Targaryen on her :wimwim:
And like I never worried about her or feared she might be in trouble/face consequences. I knew she'd escape unscathed everytime lol.
I haven't been worried for her either, but I think there was some indication I mean Kylo Ren for some unknown reason thinks she belongs to dark side. They haven't rly opened to viewers why she would, but if he seems that convinced..
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I haven't been worried for her either, but I think there was some indication I mean Kylo Ren for some unknown reason thinks she belongs to dark side. They haven't rly opened to viewers why she would, but if he seems that convinced..
Yeah that was the only "hint", which wasn't much of one lol. Kylo thinks she'd be very powerful in the Dark Side and they'd rule together so he basically just wanted a Sith waifu :wimwim:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah that was the only "hint", which wasn't much of one lol. Kylo thinks she'd be very powerful in the Dark Side and they'd rule together so he basically just wanted a Sith waifu :wimwim:
I bet he has written hurt/comfort wattpat fanfics of him and her
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I bet he has written hurt/comfort wattpat fanfics of him and her
Hurt/Comfort sdidisfj smh stahp :lisalaugh:
Don't forget the Romance/Angst. Rated M: Character Death :pepecry1:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hurt/Comfort sdidisfj smh stahp :lisalaugh:
Don't forget the Romance/Angst. Rated M: Character Death :pepecry1:
Damn, that's going to be touching one for sure!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I should def get a Red Velvet badge btw, it matches the Darth Maul badge so well :nakypog:
I was so happy to finally have an aesthetic where I can use that one! It's pretty hard badge to match any other aesthetic xd
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,108
Reactions Received
52,973
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,049
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
R2D2 ------>>>>> BB8, but purely cos r2 more integral n also nostalgia pts, design wise n aesthetically BB8 is right up there for me.

But for me rn, Baby Yoda ------>>>>> both, smh just feels so right whereas R2 n BB8 both feel like the past with the OT, prequels n sequels behind us while Mandalorian still has more to come n potentially the child would live long past Rey n Poe n Finn to hv a long fictional story.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
R2D2 ------>>>>> BB8, but purely cos r2 more integral n also nostalgia pts, design wise n aesthetically BB8 is right up there for me.

But for me rn, Baby Yoda ------>>>>> both, smh just feels so right whereas R2 n BB8 both feel like the past with the OT, prequels n sequels behind us while Mandalorian still has more to come n potentially the child would live long past Rey n Poe n Finn to hv a long fictional story.
Is baby Yoda really that great? :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,108
Reactions Received
52,973
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,049
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Is baby Yoda really that great? :jisoosmh:
Its more the unexpectedness after the darkness of the sequels n awkward, commercial cuteness of ewoks n porgs. Its a twist from yodas ancientness, inverted-at least for me.
We'll (I'll) see how it goes with future eps of Mandalorian or wherever the Child appears. The story might not end in tat series since Disney probably (might) will saturate baby yoda until every one is sick of the Child the way my generation feels about ewoks now.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Its more the unexpectedness after the darkness of the sequels n awkward, commercial cuteness of ewoks n porgs. Its a twist from yodas ancientness, inverted-at least for me.
We'll (I'll) see how it goes with future eps of Mandalorian or wherever the Child appears. The story might not end in tat series since Disney probably (might) will saturate baby yoda until every one is sick of the Child the way my generation feels about ewoks now.
Thats pretty thought out! But makes sense, even old yoda is endearing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread