Which set did you feel the most satisfaction completing? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SF9 is a hard set to complete because certain members just don't want to drop :lisalaugh:
For me probably Monsta X Valentines because I completed them months after valentines day, which made it harder.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Juniverse

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
VIXX Valentine Set because it actually look me the entire event to complete it lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Shinee, it took me three months to wait for Minho. Same for P1Harmony and Theo, though the rest of the group was easy to get because no one wanted them.

now, I´m also suffering with SF9 :D. I need the last card aaaa.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
ATEEZ, ATEEZ rare, and my TXT rare set
TXT rare set bc at first I gave up on them, but then I couldn't give up on my Yeonjunie :jisoosmh: So I did it in like 2 weeks :wendyface:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread