I personally think the first is Twitter followed by Instagram and then Youtube > Facebook.
star_lord Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 323 Reactions Received 1,441 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 14 September 2020 #1 I personally think the first is Twitter followed by Instagram and then Youtube > Facebook. Reactions: yeji, rubytrack, JimmyBacon and 1 other person
Yolks ✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦ . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 4,311 Reactions Received 20,315 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @HwangHyunjin 14 September 2020 #2 Definitely Twitter, but Youtube and Instagram comments are getting really bad too. Reactions: yeji, rubytrack and JakeyWantsCakey
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 14 September 2020 #3 I don’t use social media but I hear people complain about Twitter the most... Reactions: yeji, AmysTeri, rubytrack and 1 other person
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,383 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 14 September 2020 #4 On twitter I hear a lot of bad things about instagram but I'm only familiar with twitter so I can't compare them Reactions: yeji and rubytrack
On twitter I hear a lot of bad things about instagram but I'm only familiar with twitter so I can't compare them
rubytrack Joined 15 April 2020 Messages 956 Reactions Received 2,957 Location SM's Basement Cards View Profile KS Coins 53 Gender Male 15 September 2020 #5 oh twitter 100%... Reactions: yeji
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh ♡ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 15 September 2020 #6 I think Twitter gets most of the heat. Reactions: yeji
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 September 2020 #7 Twitter is where all the crap happens and it spreads from there Reactions: yeji
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 15 September 2020 #8 Twitter Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 September 2020 #9 I think insta is getting worse nowadays.