- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Haven't listened to this song in a while, hearing it come on shuffle suddenly, thinking the verses are freaking amazing,
but then the chorus hits me and I remember why I didn't put it iny m fave songs list.
The instrumentals for the chorus are just so boring/bland. This would've been one of my fave songs from last month if it just weren't for that.
but then the chorus hits me and I remember why I didn't put it iny m fave songs list.
The instrumentals for the chorus are just so boring/bland. This would've been one of my fave songs from last month if it just weren't for that.