which songs can't you stand? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
me :
Justin Bieber - yummy
Luis Fonsi - Despacito
Michel Telo - ai se eu te pego
Justin Bieber - love yourself
Pharell Williams - Happy
TWICE - SIGNAL
BTS - Boy with Luv
Carol J feat. Nicki Minaj - Tusa
Taylor Swift - Blank Space
Adele - Rolling Deep
Adele - Hello
Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines

there might be more but I can't think about them for now :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul and dooh
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i wouldnt say i hate songs, but some of them gets on your nerve, when you hear it everywhere..
Luis Fonsi - Despacito was one of them.. :jisoosmh:
I can see what you mean 👀
I usually don’t like Latino songs ... especially the ones that are summer hits 😩
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck


Tbh despite how much praise RV gets for having one of best discographies in Kpop.... I can't enjoy majority of their songs. Some of them even annoy me. Psycho is art though.
Well now speaking about Red Velvet I didn’t like Bad Boy and Psycho 😐
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
99% of western songs that have been released recently
And no I'm not that kind of fan who thinks kpop is superior. I just feel like a lot of popular artists get away with releasing shit songs like Yummy for example. The past few years there have been a lot of mumble rappers and singers who mumble sing and act like they recorded their song on a Sunday morning in their bed when they weren't fully awake. At least show some enthusiasm.
Also there was this trend last year where they "re-invented"(copy-paste) old, overplayed songs that just disappeared from our radio only to be overplayed again cuz Katy Perry sang it.
I can't stand a few kpop songs either but that's too much work
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
99% of western songs that have been released recently
And no I'm not that kind of fan who thinks kpop is superior. I just feel like a lot of popular artists get away with releasing shit songs like Yummy for example. The past few years there have been a lot of mumble rappers and singers who mumble sing and act like they recorded their song on a Sunday morning in their bed when they weren't fully awake. At least show some enthusiasm.
Also there was this trend last year where they "re-invented"(copy-paste) old, overplayed songs that just disappeared from our radio only to be overplayed again cuz Katy Perry sang it.
I can't stand a few kpop songs either but that's too much work
I feel the same 😐😐😐
 
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her


Tbh despite how much praise RV gets for having one of best discographies in Kpop.... I can't enjoy majority of their songs. Some of them even annoy me. Psycho is art though.
tbh I don't like any of their music since Power Up. Psycho grew on me but it's way too busy. They had a good song but overproduced it.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
Yeah I didn’t like it.
That's fair :ilovebread:

On the topic of rv I remember I couldn't STAND rookie back when it dropped cuz it was so all over the place. It did grow on me although tbh it's probably still my least fav comeback from them :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread