Which songs did I miss in 2016? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Some of you might know, others won't but I started listening to K-Pop around December 2016 when KARD released their song "Oh NaNa".
So my question is which amazing songs did I miss the 11 months before that?
I probably know the releases from bigger groups like EXO, BTS, Red Velvet, Twice etc. so post like your top 5 songs of 2016!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I honestly don't know a top 5 because there was a big gap from 2011 to 2018 when I was absent of listening to Kpop, but here is one that I absolutely loved!
I'm really not fond of old music, say before 2014, the oldest group I probably like songs from are like Speed, but the song was actually pretty alright for my picky taste in old music
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
shameless promo of mY fAvEs


also the most iconique red velvet b-side
Ohh of course I know Very Nice as well! Not my favorite track by them but its still good.
I actually know most of RV's bsides as well, Cool Hot Sweet Love being one of my faves :junweary:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
2016 for me was the year of Seventeen! All of my favorite songs from that year besides 1 are by Seventeen!

It had the the queen of Seventeen songs Very Nice! You've probably have heard it already, but still! (And if you haven't... You have been missing out!)




With that we also have one of my favorite SVT songs Fast pace!




One can never forget this beautiful sad song called Smile Flower.




I can't left unmentioned the solo song by my god Woozi!




And finally to finish my TOP5... This absolute GEM from Astro that you've probably already heard... Astro's music isn't really all for me... But this song is one of my favorite kpop songs ever!

 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'd tell you but I honestly barely remember what came out in 2016 other than the big groups which you'll already know so here's some bsides



EXID's song was like okay, great and then meh for me. That chorus didn't fit at all for me but the part before it was so nice, the rap from LE was good as well.

GFriend's music was never really to my taste, besides Fever which is a bop :junweary: I think I heard the bside before, listening to it now again tho it's a bit better than last time but I don't think I'll return to it.

I have the OMG song on my playlist actually, one of the few tracks I really like by them!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
ok after doing some of my music folder digging LOL I remembered some others aswell




also pretty much everything shinee released in 2016 lel

I listened to the VIXX song... and the beginning was promising me another VIXX song I would like... but then came the chorus and reminded me why I don't like most VIXX songs....
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
2016 for me was the year of Seventeen! All of my favorite songs from that year besides 1 are by Seventeen!

It had the the queen of Seventeen songs Very Nice! You've probably have heard it already, but still! (And if you haven't... You have been missing out!)




With that we also have one of my favorite SVT songs Fast pace!




One can never forget this beautiful sad song called Smile Flower.




I can't left unmentioned the solo song by my god Woozi!




And finally to finish my TOP5... This absolute GEM from Astro that you've probably already heard... Astro's music isn't really all for me... But this song is one of my favorite kpop songs ever!

I know the first 2 songs you posted already, Very Nice is a good song but not really my taste, I think you recommended Fast Pace to be added to our sexy playlist on Spotify right? That's where I know it from I think, I added it to my personal playlist as well, I like it!

I don't really like ballads, it's hard to find some that I like, Laughter/Smile Flower is sadly part of the ones that are just meh to me :c
SIMPLE is alright I guess, not really my type of song.

I don't think I heard the ASTRO song before, but it goes more into the ballads that I like compared to the Seventeen ballad, I think if they redid it now with their a bit more developed vocals I would add it to my playlist.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm sure they will :maheart:
Haha Yoohyeon has such a nice stomach that even JiU and SuA can't keep their hands off her lol
I like your sigs too ^-^
Yeah Yoohyeon's body in general is just :junweary:
thank you *-*
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I know the first 2 songs you posted already, Very Nice is a good song but not really my taste, I think you recommended Fast Pace to be added to our sexy playlist on Spotify right? That's where I know it from I think, I added it to my personal playlist as well, I like it!

I don't really like ballads, it's hard to find some that I like, Laughter/Smile Flower is sadly part of the ones that are just meh to me :c
SIMPLE is alright I guess, not really my type of song.

I don't think I heard the ASTRO song before, but it goes more into the ballads that I like compared to the Seventeen ballad, I think if they redid it now with their a bit more developed vocals I would add it to my playlist.
I get being picky with music, I tend to be like that as well!

Seventeen's (or well Woozi's more accurately) ballads are a dead fit for my tastes though. (Well... Their discography overall is a dead fit for my tastes)
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I get being picky with music, I tend to be like that as well!

Seventeen's (or well Woozi's more accurately) ballads are a dead fit for my tastes though. (Well... Their discography overall is a dead fit for my tastes)
yeah I sometimes feel like I am too picky with the songs I like x.x
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread