I mean I already showed you this song earlier this year and you liked it.
RavenHikari Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 1,233 Reactions Received 3,641 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 August 2019 #41 I mean I already showed you this song earlier this year and you liked it. Reactions: Myco
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 20 August 2019 #42 RavenHikari said: I mean I already showed you this song earlier this year and you liked it. Click to expand... yesss I still listen to it a lot Reactions: RavenHikari
RavenHikari said: I mean I already showed you this song earlier this year and you liked it. Click to expand... yesss I still listen to it a lot
RavenHikari Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 1,233 Reactions Received 3,641 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 August 2019 #43 Reo said: yesss I still listen to it a lot Click to expand... Good Reactions: Myco