- Joined
- 7 April 2024
- Messages
- 3,832
- Reactions Received
- 4,223
- Location
- Flowery meadow
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,360
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Panda/Bamboo Bear
I understand it, what I dont get is why Indians are crazy over it and its not even their national sportCricket![]()
That's boring on a whole new levelGolf because it shouldn't be a sport lol
Basketball is quite interesting thoughFootball/soccer/basketball![]()
Only the playersBasketball is quite interesting though![]()
Fr have you seen when it's World Cup time ?I understand it, what I dont get is why Indians are crazy over it and its not even their national sport![]()
Only the players![]()
Fr have you seen when it's World Cup time ?they get crazy not just them
Cheese rolling ? How dare they ?Cheese Rolling (does cheese tastes better when it's covered with dirt?), Chess Boxing, Quidditch (yep, they play this irl - with a broomstick between the legs, and no one flies anywhere).
![]()
They hunt a piece of cheese while breaking their bones.Cheese rolling ? How dare they ?![]()