Which two groups would be a mess if merged? (5 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Interpret that however you'd like. For me I feel like it would be weird musically if you merge Block B and BtoB :susPepe: Pretty opposing musically
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ateez and Stray Kids! omg sixteen men would be complete and utter chaos!

for gg's, I'll say Twice and Red Velvet. idk if they're really rivals per se, but fourteen girls, man!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,304
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and centen
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,304
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
oh but the fans have :bigsmile:
I think that's just fandoms being fandoms

truly like I highly doubt any idol or any group has any beef with any other group
which is why we call it a fanwar

but I honestly can see Illit and NJ not getting along lol
like how can they where one group (or at least their representatives) literally accused the other of plagarism
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think that's just fandoms being fandoms

truly like I highly doubt any idol or any group has any beef with any other group
which is why we call it a fanwar

but I honestly can see Illit and NJ not getting along lol
like how can they where one group (or at least their representatives) literally accused the other of plagarism
Nah, there’s definitely some combination of groups out there that have beef with each other. They are somewhat in competition with each other at the end of the day. Plus sometimes idols say not great things about other groups. It’s not common but it happens.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
truly like I highly doubt any idol or any group has any beef with any other group
Oooff lemme tell you something...
There are lots of idols not getting along, they just hide it well (unless it's Jeongyeon and Jimin)
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,304
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
Oooff lemme tell you something...
There are lots of idols not getting along, they just hide it well (unless it's Jeongyeon and Jimin)
I understand like not all idols would get along but mask it purely for business purposes
but having beef and outright like hating on another would be totally different
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread