Which Type of Concept Would You Like to See Next? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Okay, yes NCT is all about neo-tech/bad boy smexiness but like I want
more of 'Touch' concept thrown in somewhere for future comebacks.
It was adorable and very refreshing seeing the boys act so blatantly natural.
Don't get me wrong, I love neo but I want to see them in a lighter concept too
sometime. Then again anything they do I love and shall continue till the day I grow wings.

What do y'all think? Have any concepts in mind for any of the groups you stan?
:rjeat:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I want NCT to do an elegant concept or even a concept like Suju's Opera.
I love their bad boys/futuristic concept but it's clear this ain't the way to gain new fans (tho SM wants to concentrate on the existing SM fans)
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Loona going full on dark which seems to be what they are actually going for next
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I want NCT to do an elegant concept or even a concept like Suju's Opera.
I love their bad boys/futuristic concept but it's clear this ain't the way to gain new fans (tho SM wants to concentrate on the existing SM fans)
Oooo that also sounds intriguing and I also agree, they need to change things up a bit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oooo that also sounds intriguing and I also agree, they need to change things up a bit.
Suju had so many refreshing, new concepts that turned out to be a success but SM doesn't want to push them further
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread