Which vocals from groups you don't stan surprised you? (1 Viewer)

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
The ones that have surprised me are the rappers who turned out to be very good singers.

Here are Bella of ELRIS



and Exy of WJSN



I don't think Chaeyoung of Twice is as good as the above two, but her singing here was a very pleasant surprise.

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was surprised how much I adore Kei’s voice despite not really being big on Lovelyz. Even before I got to know them better, I was liking her voice
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread