Which............. (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
season of weather do you like the most?
Winter, Summer, spring or autumn?
As for me, I liked winter the most till 2 years ago. Maybe these 2 winters have been too harsh, that's why I prefer spring now.
I think I should also post a picture of my faves in every thread I post like @igloo does. It's a nice promotion tactic.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE summer.Everything is just so bright and the sun is always shining. I always wanted to move somewhere where it's always summer
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread