- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Well, self-explanatory title. Who do you guys think are the best main vocalists in the 4th gen so far?
Also, even if we're not speaking about main vocalists, but who do you also think has some sort of unique vocals or tone (like (G)I-dle's Minnie, for example)?
Also, even if we're not speaking about main vocalists, but who do you also think has some sort of unique vocals or tone (like (G)I-dle's Minnie, for example)?
Personally, I don't see many iconic main vocalists in the 4th gen girl groups so far. Idk, I just can find someone to compare to Wendy, Yuju, etc.
Maybe Lia? But considering how ITZY's music is, we might not be able to see her showcase her vocal talent.
Rocket Punch's Suyun also has nice vocals, even though not a lot of people noticed this so far.
As for boy groups, ngl, I don't really know much other than the group's I'm into, but I like Jongho's vocals.
Maybe Lia? But considering how ITZY's music is, we might not be able to see her showcase her vocal talent.
Rocket Punch's Suyun also has nice vocals, even though not a lot of people noticed this so far.
As for boy groups, ngl, I don't really know much other than the group's I'm into, but I like Jongho's vocals.