who are the most annoying anime characters (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Is this a response thread for BnHA or something? Lol
(though I do agree with Mineta xD)

I'm not overly fond of tsundere characters, tbh.

Also, and I feel like I'm in the minority on this, but I really, really could not stand Kagome (InuYasha) growing up. Could. Not.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

โค” า“ สŸ แด€ แด แด€ ษด ษข แด โฌน
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Monoma's annoying but I actually kind of like him sometimes ๐Ÿ˜…
I hate Mineta so much that I believe that he straight up shouldn't exist though.

Tbh any male character whose main gag is being pervy to the female cast is somewhat annoying to me ngl. It's not funny and it's so overdone at this point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread