Who are the most over-covered Western artists covered by kpop idols? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would say Ari, and Jessi J used to be covered a lot too.
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
263
Reactions Received
423
Location
foggy atmosphere~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Agree. And it's ALWAYS the same songs from those artists covered over and OVER again as if they don't have tons of other tracks... Variety is key if you don't want to be seen as boring.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Anything that used to be popular like 3 years ago :wimwim: I swear it wasn’t long ago I saw a cover to starships and I’m like...we used that song for my middle school dance...and I’m old now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread