Who are you sorry to and why? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm literally sorry to everyone whom I've hurt with my words. As my Mom says, I have a sharp tongue and I really don't mean to be a bitch :pepecry2:
I'll try to get better 😃😃
lol, same with me
I was a BITCH for the first months of high school, but I"m better now

and I'm sorry to my mother, who I've spread false rumours about online last year after she cut off ties with all my old friends 'for me'. We both acted harshly over a fight we blew up, but we've made up now
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
lol, same with me
I was a BITCH for the first months of high school, but I"m better now

and I'm sorry to my mother, who I've spread false rumours about online last year after she cut off ties with all my old friends 'for me'. We both acted harshly over a fight we blew up, but we've made up now
Oof parent-child fights. I had a lot of those back in high school. I was such an annoying teenager lol.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof parent-child fights. I had a lot of those back in high school. I was such an annoying teenager lol.
lol, my problem is that I keep all my feelings bottled and barely talk to anyone at home, focusing on homework and kpop wayyyyy too much
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
lol, my problem is that I keep all my feelings bottled and barely talk to anyone at home, focusing on homework and kpop wayyyyy too much
Lool ME in high school but don't worry, you grow. I know it might not feel like it now, but you'll look back on these years and laugh ^^
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lool ME in high school but don't worry, you grow. I know it might not feel like it now, but you'll look back on these years and laugh ^^
lol, hopefully
I'll count on it, so I can turn into a cool unnie like you xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
sorry to my teachers
i cant sit next to anyone ill talk their ears off
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sorry to my teachers
i cant sit next to anyone ill talk their ears off
yeah that's true
I've been moved eight times already in one class rip
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm sorry to my parents for lying so much and being such a slacker. I'm sorry to all my friends for leaving them. I'm sorry to my cats for ever getting frustrated at them(even if meowing/taking a shit on the rug at 3am is annoying, they don't control it). I'm sorry to my teachers for treating their tasks like roadblocks. I'm sorry to myself for all the negative thoughts I've had and how much I've done and do that I know I shouldn't.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread