Who are your 2 favourite Thai K-pop Idols? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know a lot of people will say Lisa from Blackpink, but honestly, I'm not really that fond of her mainly because I'm not a fan of her style, I do like her as a person, however.

My 2 faves would be Minnie from (G)I-dle and Sorn from CLC :pepelgbt: :maheart: :pikadab:
​
SAME. minnie and sorn are so cute, especially on produsorn. I love their interactions :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
perfect wedding :jenniesmug: :maheart:
Yes! :jenniesmug: I just watched the charades episode of Produsorn with Minnie in it and they really do have a lot of chemistry together :pepelgbt:
I think that being in a different group is like being in a different department at your workplace and it's like Minnie secretly goes over to Sorn's department and has fun with her :maheart::jenniesmug::pikasmart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes! :jenniesmug: I just watched the charades episode of Produsorn with Minnie in it and they really do have a lot of chemistry together :pepelgbt:
I think that being in a different group is like being in a different department at your workplace and it's like Minnie secretly goes over to Sorn's department and has fun with her :maheart::jenniesmug::pikasmart:
oooooh :pikasmart: :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread