Who are your 5 best visuals in K-pop? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Let me start with mine


Jennie

Jennie has that mysterious bad girl image that made me fall in love with her but whenever she is in reality shows, she turns into a baby.

925full-jennie-kim.jpg


Tzuyu

A princess in my eyes from the first time i saw her. She is truly a beauty & very cute.

main-qimg-a8b1463e0c5b60250ac76ec8ad816930.png


Taeyeon

My one & only goddess who i adore since i started listening to k-pop, she will forever be in my heart.

girls-generation-k-pop-kim-taeyeon-kpop-Favim.com-2604630.png


Jungkook

He is the reason why i started to stan BTS, he is such a cutiepie.

39741556_329422694479600_7377218526928437248_n.jpg


Solar

Words can't describe how i love her looks, she is amazing & her confidence level is to die for!

d3866bc7477e988a1750a47656aec3a8.jpg


Share yours!
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
JIMIN
not biased at all of course


SOOJIN
SHE BE KILLING THAT RED HAIR AND MAKEUP.


CL
I know she's not typically known for visuals but I just love how she looks okay. Lol.


HYUNA
I love her.



MINHO
Going back to my shinee roots and he's still flipping attractive.


There are others that I love but these are what came into mind right now.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
JIMIN
not biased at all of course


SOOJIN
SHE BE KILLING THAT RED HAIR AND MAKEUP.


CL
I know she's not typically known for visuals but I just love how she looks okay. Lol.


HYUNA
I love her.



MINHO
Going back to my shinee roots and he's still flipping attractive.


There are others that I love but these are what came into mind right now.
I knew you gonna pick jimin 😂
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
1. Seungmin (skz)
2. Lee Know (skz)
3. Haewon (nmixx)
4. Jeongyeon (twice)
5. Tzuyu (twice)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread