Rosé is friends with Ashley from Ladies Code
Soyeon is close to Eunbin of CLC (and I think Somi as well)
Elkie is close to Handong and Tzuyu
Chuu is friends with JooE, Yeri, Rocky, and Yeonjung
Yeri is with Chuu and Suhyun
Naeun : she said that she has only one idol friend outside Apink who is Ilhoon ( for more than 10 years now)
Wheein : Newsum and Hyoyeon since Secret Unnies
Wendy : Sejeong since 2017
Jimin : The padding team in particular Sungwoon but I heard that they were some tensions between Jimin and the rest of the team now ( I don’t really believe these rumors).
Kyungsoo : He has the most celebrity friends since he played in a lot of movies and dramas but Ryewook and Kwangsoo are really friends with him since a long time now.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.