Who are your celebrity crushes..... (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ellen Pompeo

she's so bubbly, cheerful, and happy, TOTAL opposite of Meredith, who's dark and twisty
her laugh is addicting, and she's a wonderful actor
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This video of Brie Larson reminded me of my growing crush on her
closeted panic set in when my mom asked why I was acting distracted
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
@Son Na Eun

And @lexusuwu kps celebrities.

In Hollywood. Saroise Ronan is so cute I just wanna hold her tightly. Annasophia super pretty. But not really crush tbh.

None of them are good enough :( the only worldwide celeb crush I have is wendy. From rv. I wonder how long this is gonna last.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and lexus
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Mackenyu, Dylan Wang, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread