Who are your favorite kpop duos? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What?! I need to keep up with news more, that is the best thing I've heard this year.

I like offonoff, AKMU, and Bolbbalgan4
yes double b id coming :maheart: Hanbin even went on vlive ch+ and said that double b will come before iKON‘s comeback.
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am not sure if this is pointless to write or not.
However I am such a fan of Infinite H. I don't think that feeling of admiration will ever stop. I loved all of their songs together, and I remember when I got to see one of my favorite songs of theirs live, it was the best feeling.
:)
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
15&. They may only have one album and one single to their name and they may never record together again, but the duo gave them a chance to showcase their talent and begin to find their way as individual artists. I don't know whether JYP purposefully gave them the freedom to forge their own musical identities or simply forgot 15& existed while Twice and Got7 were blowing up, but I think things worked out for the best. Still, let us not forget:








:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:




:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:


Also:
  • Davichi, whose vocal harmonies can be downright mind-blowing
  • Togeworl, which didn't produce much on its own but gave us Lim Kim
  • Dasoni/SoljiHani, because they're two of my favorite voices in kpop
  • CocoSori, which, at least for a short time, filled that space reserved for a kitschy, I-can't-believe-it's-not-Jpop sound that was once occupied by Orange Caramel and Crayon Pop
  • Akmu and Bol4, who bring an indie pop sensibility into kpop, along with a huge general public following
  • Hi Suhyun, because Lee Hi and Lee Suhyun
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
TAEYONG
AND
DOYOUNG
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Not necessarily a favorite but this is a duo of friends from different 1st gen groups who had two releases and this was a bop




Hi Suhyun is about as active, individually or together, as Pristin

Omg I just realized I put them in active... My bad :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread